This is applicable to all visitor activities on the Estate, and includes the following:
- Visiting the Franschhoek Motor Museum
- Visiting us for a wine tasting at either Anthonij Rupert or Terra del Capo Tasting room
- Dining in our Terra del Capo Antipasti bar
- Visiting the Estate for our ‘Estate package’
- Visiting us for a Cheese and wine paring or Cap Classique and Nougat pairing
Important vehicle restriction
When visiting the Motor Museum, buses larger than a ‘21 seater’ as well as motorcycles are not permitted on L’Ormarins Estate. Large buses & motorcycle parking is available at Anthonij Rupert Estate, where a complimentary shuttle is taken to the Motor Museum.
(Motorcycle restriction due to horses on the farm and bus restriction due to low trees in the road leading to the museum.)
When making your booking, please indicate if you will be parking at the Anthonij Rupert Estate so we can make sure there is a tram available to transport you.
For reservations purposes we kindly request the following information:
- Name and Surname of the guest party or group name
- A contact number on which we may confirm the booking
- Number of guests in the party. Kindly note that we require a guestlist for group larger than 6.
Contact details for reservations:
Franschhoek Motor Museum
021 874 9002